Thursday, December 22, 2005

Proof that people don't understand simple Math

Hand #1

Player 1 - I knew this player was loose. I had a note on him and his play definitely demonstrated it. He over valued his cards and does my favorite move the 7xbb raise pre flop. I’m in the BB with AJ and decided it’s time to trap him and get this fish 'N' chips. Little do I know that lady luck has a way of FUCING me…hehehe

Seat 5: GoDaDistance (2740 in chips) (terrible fish)
Seat 6: XTwoFishyX (4725 in chips)
Seat 7: 350ZR (6035 in chips)
GoDaDistance: posts small blind 75
TwoFishy: posts big blind 150
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to XTwoFishyX [Ah Jc]
350ZR: folds
GoDaDistance: calls 75
TwoFishy: checks
*** FLOP *** [Ac 7h 4d]
GoDaDistance: bets 150

(ok, simple probe bet here. Re-raise I have a fuckin strong hand cocksucker so fold.)

TwoFishy: raises 300 to 450
GoDaDistance: raises 2140 to 2590 and is all-in

(ok, you want to play lets play)

TwoFishy: calls 2140
*** TURN *** [Ac 7h 4d] [Js]
*** RIVER *** [Ac 7h 4d Js] [Tc]

(OHHHH the humanity, runner runner...hehhehe gotta love it)

*** SHOW DOWN ***
GoDaDistance: shows [Qd Kd] (a straight, Ten to Ace)
TwoFishy: shows [Ah Jc] (two pair, Aces and Jacks)

Goes all in after a re-raise with an A on the flop. The only hand that I can put him on is A7, or A4 which is quite possible, but he was super loose and I was going to pay to see what he had. I was right absolutely noTHing.

Hand#2

Monster-C: raises 80 to 100
duchendorf: calls 100
marklar85: folds
zzjet: folds
TIMLCP: folds
quanbo2000: calls 100
TwoFishy: folds
WIZBANG300: folds
pilotperk: folds
*** FLOP *** [Kd 8c Jh]
Monster-C: bets 300
duchendorf: raises 380 to 680
quanbo2000: folds
Monster-C: raises 720 to 1400 and is all-in
duchendorf: calls 480 and is all-in
*** TURN *** [Kd 8c Jh] [Ad]
*** RIVER *** [Kd 8c Jh Ad] [Jc]
*** SHOW DOWN ***
Monster-C: shows [Kh Ac] (two pair, Aces and Kings)
duchendorf: shows [Js As] (a full house, Jacks full of Aces)

Some how this guy manages to pick up the pieces and build up a stack from 260. When it's all for nothing because lady luck has cursed him down.

Hand #3

Monster-C: raises 890 to 940 and is all-in
duchendorf: folds
marklar85: folds
zzjet: folds
TIMLCP: folds
quanbo2000: folds
TwoFishy: folds
WIZBANG300: calls 890
quanbo2000 said, "yup"
*** FLOP *** [2d Td 4s]
duchendorf said, "vs not give
****"XTwoFishyX said, "there it is"
*** TURN *** [2d Td 4s] [5d]
*** RIVER *** [2d Td 4s 5d] [3c]
*** SHOW DOWN ***
WIZBANG300: shows [Ac Tc] (a straight, Ace to Five)
Monster-C: shows [Kh Kc] (a pair of Kings)

Now that's painful. Twice in one tournament.

Quote:

duchendorf said, "yes and you chose to play here becuase???"
TwoFishy said, "that's goin on my blog"
Monster-C [observer] said, "pokerstars owes me money"
XTwoFishyX said, "hahahhahah"
Monster-C [observer] said, "being beat that bad twice hurts.."
Monster-C [observer] said, "but in the same tourny!!!"
Monster-C [observer] said, "now that stings"
XTwoFishyX said, "indeed"

(some poor woman actually married this degenerate (duchendorf).)

duchendorf said, "dinner on the table and a pissy wife"
TIMLCP: bets 100
duchendorf said, "makes you varry your play"

Hand#4

Ok, here's a perfect example of the 7-10BB raise pre flop. The only thing here is the guy doing the raising has the weapons of mass destruction...

Riddler88: raises 180 to 200
LES_PAUL_MAN: calls 180
*** FLOP *** [4s Qs 9c]
Riddler88: bets 400
LES_PAUL_MAN: raises 400 to 800
Riddler88: raises 510 to 1310 and is all-in
LES_PAUL_MAN: calls 510
*** TURN *** [4s Qs 9c] [Ks]
*** RIVER *** [4s Qs 9c Ks] [7c]
*** SHOW DOWN ***
Riddler88: shows [Ah Ad] (a pair of Aces)

(OHHHH the humanity)

LES_PAUL_MAN: shows [Qd 4d] (two pair, Queens and Fours)

Where do these fish learn how to play!

Hand#5

LES_PAUL_MAN: raises 310 to 340 and is all
-inxxGBxx: folds
XTwoFishyX: calls 340
Dirty Donny: folds
MadMarine: folds
*** FLOP *** [2s 3c Qd]
*** TURN *** [2s 3c Qd] [Td]
*** RIVER *** [2s 3c Qd Td] [2c]
*** SHOW DOWN ***
LES_PAUL_MAN: shows [Ac 2d] (three of a kind, Deuces)
XTwoFishyX: shows [8h 8c] (two pair, Eights and Deuces)

I don't mind loosing to these fish, but all I ask is it not to be on the river! Notice it's the same loose fuck that called a 10xbb raise pre flop with Q4.

I actually won this tournament playing heads up against Dirty Donny, whom was a very loose passive player. Not my most favorite type of player to face heads up but I would rather that then a tricky one. I was very patient with him and employed a good strategy towards this type of player. I played super weak to start, folding a lot pre flop and folding to his raises (blinds were still low so we weren’t in danger of getting blinded out 100/200 with stacks at 8000 and 5000 respectively). Slowly I started to gain momentum, when I decided it’s time to get tricky. I call a raise from the button with K3 spades, thinking at least I have position post flop. I flop the 2nd nut flush and slow play it to the river. I even value bet the river 2g’s and he still called with A high (terrible fish). I then proceeded to make a great bluff that even impressed myself.

Seat 1: Dirty Donny (6240 in chips)
Seat 8: TwoFishy (7260 in chips)
Dirty Donny: posts small blind 200
TwoFishy: posts big blind 400
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to TwoFishy [Qs Jc]
Dirty Donny: raises 400 to 800
TwoFishy: calls 400

(QJ, pretty good hand here, and remember this dude was very loose. I figured to hit the flop and bet out right away and take the pot down ASAP. The flop comes very scary, straight draw, and flush draw and potential straight flush draw.)

*** FLOP *** [9d 8c 7c]
TwoFishy: checks
Dirty Donny: bets 800
TwoFishy: calls 800

(Ok, the cards don’t matter anymore. If that turn card is a club I’m going All-In.)

*** TURN *** [9d 8c 7c] [6c]

(BOO yacka, Ok lets see if he respects the check-raise all-in. BTW my favorite move hehehe)

TwoFishy: checks
Dirty Donny: bets 1200
TwoFishy: raises 4435 to 5635 and is all-in
Dirty Donny: folds

(I am the fucking Champ, J high flush draw common haha)

After that hand I start to bear down on him putting him all in pre flop and after the flop. He starts to get frisky and is pulling the all-in trigger a bit too often. I keep telling myself that I’m a better then this guy just be patient and you can trap him. I have the lead on him 5.5-1 and I gamble with Q9 vs. K5, I end up rivering him with a straight.

HAHA GG

1 Comments:

Blogger Will Palango said...

dude theres always gonna be suckouts thats the name o the game, I just try to keep down the amount of times it happenes to my ass

9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home