Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Frequent Player Points Tournament

I'm playing in a 300FPP (FPP are Frequent Player Points accuired from Poker Stars) qualifier for EPT event. When I disappointedly finished in 13th place only 4 spots away from qualifiying to the 10 000FPP EPT event. I had made some bad calls on some early hands but I had a fairly good stack at 1730. The blinds were 15/30 so very early in the tournament. There was approx. 145 people in the tournament. I was play realtively well, finding the players at my table of the usual FFP tournament style, loose and passive. Until the pocket 9's show up and I could not lay them down. Due to the fact that I had seen so many horrible showdowns only made me say "lets gamble". I feel that this hand kept me right in the tournament and felt that it gave me a shot to qualify. It feels nice to finally suckout on people...Cheers

Seat 1: estebanAA (465 in chips) (VILLAIN SIDEKICK)
Seat 2: mytuca (1015 in chips) (VILLIAN)
Seat 7: TwoFishy (1730 in chips) (HERO)
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to TwoFishy [9d 9s]
TwoFishy: calls 30
estebanAA: raises 435 to 465 and is all-in
mytuca: calls 465 el rookie:
TwoFishy: calls 435
*** FLOP *** [2s 3s Jc]
TwoFishy: bets 1265 and is all-in
mytuca: calls 550 and is all-in
*** TURN *** [2s 3s Jc] [4s]
*** RIVER *** [2s 3s Jc 4s] [9c]
*** SHOW DOWN ***
TwoFishy: shows [9d 9s] (three of a kind, Nines)
mytuca: shows [Kd Ks] (a pair of Kings)
TwoFishy collected 1100 from side pot
estebanAA: shows [Jd As] (a pair of Jacks)
TwoFishy said, "lucky me'"TwoFishy collected 1440 from main pot

-Don Jo5^e

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home